Monday, October 27, 2008

Boys bath




Believe it or not, these are the first pictures we have taken of the boys bathing. I guess bathing two at a time keeps your hands too busy to snap a picture. The boys have become very fond of the bathtub. If I leave the bathroom door open, the two travel down the hall and stand on the side of the tub yelling at each other. Jaxon is very calm in the tub and plays with whatever toys float his way. Madox on the other hand is like a chipmunk on coffee. He stands, sits, spins, turns, lays out flat and twists faster than I can keep track of where I scrubbed. His baths end up being about 1 minute and he has about 5 bumps on his head before he gets kicked out. Hopefully the thrill of the bath with come to an end soon and they will just hang out with the toys like their big brother does. Tytan would spend hours in the tub if I would let him.

No comments: