Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Jared's Baby shower

Melanie and her girls Sarah and Peyton, My Mom, Joanie, Me, Cortney, Suz and Haley in front, (Brooklyn not pictured)
Gift time!
Sports themed cupcakes

My little brother Trevor and his wife Joanie are expecting a baby boy early December. He is going to be named Jared, after Trevor's middle name. We are so excited! My sister Cortney and Joanie's sister Marcia threw a baby shower at the Nine's Hotel in Portland. It was beautiful, fun and Jared got loaded up on gifts. I loved helping Cortney make the diaper cake and frost a few cupcakes, although I think she just saved me a few so I could feel like I helped. :)

2 comments:

Hahn Family said...

What a great shower! Joanie and Trevor got lots of nice things for little Jared!

Seth & Courtney said...

How fun to be all together. Looks like the shower was a big success! Hope your new job is going great! Keep the updates coming!