Friday, August 28, 2009

Up to no good!



The twins are almost 19 months old, and are into everything. They climb up onto the couch and mess with the blinds, windows and thermostat. They move the chairs of the kitchen and dining room tables to climb up onto the table tops and pull things down. The tables used to be my "out of reach" places. They are starting to hit, bite and wrestle with each other. I think it is time to start sitting in naughty chairs like on Nanny 911. Here is a pic of them up on the couch, banging on the window while Shane was working on the front patio. I have a picture from when I was 2 just like this, perched on top of the toilet, with the same grin of naughtiness. It's good to know everyone goes through this, I just have two at the same time!

1 comment:

Brandon and Melanie said...

I remember that picture..they look just as evil as you were. Good luck!! What goes around comes around... Just kidding!!