Friday, January 23, 2009

Palouse Discovery Science Center




Since I'm home with the kids now, we bought a family pass to the Palouse Discovery Science Center. Tytan loved digging for dinosaur bones in lentils and the live animals. The twins were confined to the stroller most of the trip, but they did love the area with the froggy carpet, musical instruments and foam climber. Jaxon was thrilled with seeing himself in the mirror on the wall and Madox loved the orange stacking cones. Mommy loved the room with a big comfy couch and every animal movie imaginable.

5 comments:

Kristen Rekow said...

Jaxon is with the yellow and Madox is with the red.

Melanie said...

Cute, cute, and cute!! Keep the pics coming!

Ethan and Sara said...

Hey there!

I actually am still in touch with Micah... his cell number is 360-606-5888. I never e-mail him because I don't know if he ever checks it or if it is still current. The one I have is yojerkyass@yahoo.com

Hope that helps! :)

Reese said...

When we visited Pullman in the Fall of '07 we went to this museum. They were moving it to a new location as we were walking through. It was interesting...

Glad you're liking my book list. You may want to check my reviews on Good Reads or ask me about some...there were definitely a few I read that I didn't like and wouldn't recommend (The Film Club...for one!)

Love love those boys.

Seth & Courtney said...

The family pass is such a good idea. We need to do something like that again. Looks like the boys are going to have a lot of fun there!

The puppy is so adorable. How is Tytan doing with him? I'm sure that was a fun surprise when you got home! Fun pictures of Christmas and Disneyland too. I'm amazed at how much older your kids look each time I get on your blog! I can't wait to meet them in person this June!